We are dedicated to clinical research excellence
Our Clinical Staff is made up of Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Research Professionals, Paramedics and Phlebotomist
Our Medical Director/Principal Investigator has participated in multiples Phase II, III and IV Clinical Trails Medical Doctor with more than 40 years of experience providing medical care for the Adult and Geriatric population. Internal Medicine Specialist currently working in a Private Medical Practice.
Director of the Medical Performance Committee at Larkin Community Hospital “Palm Spring Campus”.
Principal Investigator fully knowledgeable of GCP and FDA regulations.
- Nurse Practitioner- Sub Investigator/ Study Coordinator and President with long experiences in Clinical Research over 400 studies completed, 10 years of experiences in ICU.
- Nurse Practitioner- Director Clinical Manager, Foreign Doctor with Research experiences for over 5 years, Specialized in Gastrointestinal pathologies and medical treatments including Colonoscopies, Endoscopies and Liver Biopsies, he an active member of one of the largest GI Doctors Company here in Miami.
- Director of Clinical Operations with experience in over 500 Clinical Trials as CCRC however for the past 7 years has a perfect performance as Quality Assurance in Phase I Clinical Research Facility with 5 FDA inspections and multiples Research audits with excellent results
Age / Gender
Proof of Concept
QTc and Cardiac Safety
Single/Multiple Ascending Dose
Fields Of Research
- ‘Screening Department
- Recruitment Company
- Regulatory Specialist
- Research Pharmacist
- Front Desk
- Extensive Healthy and Special Population volunteer database
- Conference and Individual rooms with internet and phone access for Clinical Research Associates
- 1500 square foot facility
- Dedicated Out-patient Department
- Dosing/Procedure Area
- Exam Room fully equipped
- Temperature and Humidity recording/systems for Pharmacy and Laboratory
- Secure Locked Ambient and refrigerated storage for Investigational Product
- DEA Schedule II-IV License
- Locked -20 degree Celsius Freezer with temperature alarm
- Ambient and refrigerated centrifuges
- CLIA waiver
- Synchronized Clocks
- Security Alarm System
- Secure Document archival/storage
- Computerized security camera surveillance and limited access throughout facility
- Emergency crash cart equipment: AED, oxygen and rescue medication
- High speed internet access
- Convenient location close to major airports, highways and restaurants